Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website and Craven Maths Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully,
You agree to comply with and abide by the terms and conditions below.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any person subscribing to Craven Maths and using the Material
‘We’ ‘us’ ‘our’ refer to Craven Maths Ltd
‘website’ refers to Cravenmaths.com
‘materials’ are the materials accessed through the Cravenmaths.com website
By subscribing to the website you agree to abide by the set terms and conditions. If you disagree with any of the below terms and conditions please do not subscribe to the website.
We reserve the right to alter Any online facilities, tools, services or information or appearance.
In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software
Intellectual Property and Acceptable Use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Craven Maths Ltd
- You may do the following:
- Display on a projector
- Display on whiteboard,
- Print pages for the classroom.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- In any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website.
- Redistribute or share your login information with anyone.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Craven Maths Ltd.
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is and remains the property of Craven Maths Ltd
Website Security and Accuracy
- Craven Maths has made every effort to ensure accuracy and an error free user experience however should you spot an error please notify us on [email protected] and this will be corrected as soon as possible.
- Whilst Craven Maths Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Craven Maths Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- . You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Password and Security
- When you register on this Website, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
- If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
- If any user breaches the terms and conditions we reserve the right to cancel their membership with immediate effect and with no refund given.
- All terms and conditions set out on this page are subject to UK Law.
Craven Maths Ltd details
Craven Maths Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11264852 whose registered address is 71-75 Shelton Street,, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ and it operates the Website www.cravenmaths.com.
You can contact Craven Maths Ltd by email on [email protected].